Sunday, June 22, 2003

Juliet's blog is quite brilliant. It makes me laugh every time I read it.

We're both going to be going on our first business trips soon. I'm going to London. She's going to Rochester, NY. Here is what she has to say about it:

"For the first time ever, I will be a business traveler. My company is sending me to Rochester, NY for business next week. Don't know why, but I am excited about it. I guess the fact that some people are so eager to work with me, and they are willing to pay for my travel, somehow proves my importance. I am like a little fish, swimming around at a little corner in a little corporate tank for years, finally have a chance to visit another tank. Even though the fish will be the same no matter which tank you visit, but still, something is happening in my dull corporate life, right?"

The London fish will have glamorous accents. So I'm thrilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home