Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am in the process of removing most of the old entries from this blog. If you are looking for something that you remember but can't find, just drop me a line or comment here, and if I have the file, I'll send it to you.


Blogger el senior x said...

Great works!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.This is the last message you've left here.I adore your pictures!!!I can't even express my's so from childhood, that makes me so happy's more than just pictures..may I try to write a story about your Little Crow according to your pictures and use them as the illustrations?Im not a professional writer, just for me, my little sister and my friends. Please write me the answer.
Maany thanks for the attention))

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home