Thursday, December 26, 2002

I have a sore throut. I have sniffles. I had a fever all day yesterday and I feel shivery and weird. Jen has exactly the same thing, which is either amazing or a coincidence, since she came from Champaign-Urbana and is staying in Green Valley and I came from NYC and am staying in Tucson. How do diseases get around? Is it possible that we could actually have the same virus, or its cousin? I wonder.

It's sad. I had big big plans to do some hiking and some shopping, and maybe even go skiing and stay at my dad's mountain house. But no, I have been mainly laying in bed making disgusting phlegm sounds.

Well, my visit was partly motivated by the fact that my parents are selling the house I grew up in, and being sick and all, I've spent a lot of this week in the house, shuffling around and feeling sorry for myself. Major activities have included leaving glasses of water and used tissues all over the place, and taking hot showers in all the bathrooms. It's been very cozy and comforting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home